- What information does Homebase Abroad collect on this Web site and what does it do with the information? If you choose to fill out our Trip Profile, you are asked to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, and information regarding the vacation and vacation rental you are interested in. We use this information to determine whether and how we can assist you with a private home rental in Italy.
- How do I correct or update my personal information? You can correct or update information previously submitted to the Company by providing the Company with the updated information.
- How does the Company protect the security of my personal information? The Company will use appropriate security measures to protect your information in a secure, controlled environment. The Company has made substantial investments in server, database, backup, and firewall technologies to protect the security and integrity of your information. In the event that a security breach does occur and your information is acquired by an unauthorized person, we will take appropriate steps to contain the breach and to notify you of the unauthorized acquisition.
- How does the Company handle children’s privacy online? The Company's Web site is intended for a general audience. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, the Company does not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from, anyone under 13 years of age. If the Company is notified that it has inadvertently collected personal information from anyone under 13 years old, it will destroy such information.
- How do I contact the Company? Phone us at 781-639-4040 (UK: +44-20-7084-6374), email us or send mail to Homebase Abroad, Ltd. Two Hooper Street, Marblehead, MA 01945.
© 2009 by Homebase Abroad, Ltd. All rights reserved.